On Site Services in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio
On site services by RTA Makes Your Business Run More Efficiently
RTA offers custom chemicals for cooling towers and boilers. See custom chemicals.
RTA has turn-key solutions for all on site services in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio. Below read more about the solutions to make your business run more efficiently while at the same time decreasing operating costs.
We provide high level on-site services especially in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio, but deliver products with virtual support anywhere in the USA. See service at a distance.
RTA designs chemical feed control systems for cooing towers and boilers
See Chemical Control Equipment for a typical example of control flows.
On Site Services Listed
- Deliver drums to point of use.
- Put treatment on line.
- Prime pumps, fix pumps & tubing.
- Keep your chemical feed areas clean.
- Install any new chemical control equipment.
- Calibrate and adjust controllers.
- Test, monitor, and adjust treatment.
- Attend equipment inspection.
- Be responsible for results.
Choose RTA Visit Frequency for on site services
- Weekly service visits
- Biweekly service visits
- Monthly service visits
- Quarterly service visits
Choose Your Level Of Testing / Control for on site services
- You do no testing nor adjustments.
- You mark level of chemical use on drums daily or weekly.
- You do 3 minute test – You call RTA if you are outside of limits.
- You continue testing and adjusting treatment as at present.
Determine Your Container Size for on site delivery
- 5 gal pail for low use chemicals
- 15 gal drum
- 30 gal drum
- 55 gal drum
- 220 gal tote
The Following Services Are Routinely Provided By RTA As Needed-
- Reports of chemical use/month and chemical cost/month.
- On-site operator training and on-site training seminars, with training books.
- Softener problem troubleshooting and brine study.
- Laboratory analysis of deposit and Corrosion testing.
- The above listed services are included with the purchase of chemicals for your systems at the prices indicated on the attached proposal price sheet.