Chemical Program Cost Savings
RTA makes your chemical program cost savings- and profits soar!
Below are some of the direct and indirect Chemical Program Cost Savings you get when using RTA Water Treatment. These Cost Savings reflect the interest and the ability of company management to control costs. RTA can show costs savings when compared to most competitors on virtually all of the items listed below.
Although quality is of first consideration, it is not sacrificed in any corporate decisions to keep costs low. Company management always chooses low costs when quality is the same.
Furthermore, RTA Water Treatment would be glad to demonstrate chemical program cost savings to you by direct use of equal products to what you are now using. We always will match products and guarantee the reduction of your cost by 20% or more. Results are guaranteed to be equal or better. We would appreciate the opportunity to prove the cost savings to you. Contact us to compare!
Returnable Material Savings
- Returnable Drums: RTA re-uses drums to SAVE 5%
RTA Low Overhead
- SAVE 5-10%: RTA provides savings over large competitors
- SAVE 5% on delivery : RTA delivers in company owned vehicles.
State Of The Art Technology
- RTA provides On-site improved chemical use control… SAVE 5-10%
Total Savings: 20% Or More!
There are Additional Savings on Labor
- No mixing of chemicals-RTA pumps from the drum.
- No drum handling-Our delivery people put it where it will be used.
- Automatic Injection-pumps control the chemical additions.
- Rapid chemical adjustment-We use pumps that have quick adjustments built in.
- To summarize, an accumulation of fewer hours per week of your valuable time
But Also Add Safety Benefits of
- No chemical contact
- Reduced liability