RTA Offers Many Benefits
RTA offers many benefits to customers. These include safety benefits, reduced labor benefits, and several other customer Assurance Benefits
- No chemical contact-We pump directly from the drum to eliminate contact with your employees
- Reduced liability-We reduce your liability with no contact of chemical.
Reduced Labor Benefits
- No mixing of chemicals-This means that your people do not have to mix chemicals in a separate mixing tank.
- No drum handling-RTA Water Treatment places the drum where you need it, not on the back delivery dock
- Automatic Chemical Injection-We set up injection feed systems so you don’t have to mix chemical.
- Rapid chemical adjustment-Pumps are easy to adjust by your people. Much of the time no adjustments are needed
- Fewer hours per week of your valuable time-All of the above saves you valuable time to employ your people in other duties that you need to accomplish.
Other Customer Assurance Benefits Include the following:
SDS supplied as required-RTA sends SDS with the original shipment of chemicals. And updates SDS to customers as needed.
Product Quality- Quality is the key
Product Efficiency and Use-RTA sets up systems for product efficiency of use
Regulatory Agencies- We follow directives of all supervisory agencies
800 Emergency Number- We provide the emergency contact number (800) 535-5053
Guarantees of results-If your system scales while using our products, we will clean it at no cost to you.